Attorney Profile for Les Cassidy:
Board-certified in criminal law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, Cassidy is dedicated to representing citizens who are arrested, accused and charged with criminal offenses on both the state and federal level. Les Cassidy has over 20 years of trial experience, and is happy to help assist you with all of your legal needs.
- Lead Criminal Trial Attorney Handling all cases from Misdemeanor DWI to 1st-Degree Felonies.
- Former Special Prosecutor, Bee County
- Board-Certified in Criminal Law
- Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Nueces County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Licensed to practice before all State of Texas Courts in the Eastern, Southern, and Northern District of Texas
- Federal Courts, and the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals of the United States.
Contact us today for a free consultation. You’ll be glad you did.